DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Resilience Inc. is a nonprofit organization that offers Social Emotional Learning (SEL) tools to K-12 schools to improve mental health as well as reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement and other school-specific challenges.
We aim to increase SEL skills using a curriculum, videos, virtual reality, and PC games that focus on five core concepts:
- Social awareness
- Relationship management
- Goal setting and effective decision-making
Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, please join us!
Resilience Inc is seeking talented professionals to take on leadership senior advisor roles within various departments (see below) of the organization.
This is an unpaid, volunteer remote opportunity.
- Engage in a leadership and advisor capacity within a selected Resilience department such as IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Outreach, Compliance, Curriculum Development, Strategy and Planning, Research and Development
- Provide leadership and mentoring support to student volunteers on key initiatives, projects and training and development
- Provide support to achieve Resilience’s mission and help to refine overall vision and strategy
- Establish department goals, budget, projects and tasks in alignment with executive leadership and other teams
- Coordinate and support department team members with execution on key projects and tasks by providing guidance, addressing challenges and removing barriers to progress
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure the department is maintained and goals are being achieved, and strategies/plans are being developed in order to pursue the organization’s mission
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends to improve engagement, performance and experience of staff members
- Participate in organization meetings to update executive leadership and other departments, discuss key opportunities to continue to achieve Resilience's mission and address any issues
- Proactively engage with the executive leadership team to develop an outstanding and high-performing work environment
- Contribute to the development of Resilience Inc by partnering with other leaders, directors, and project managers
- Demonstrate your passion!
- 4+ years of professional experience in at least one of Resilience’s department areas
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience with managing and growing teams
- Experience in leadership or senior management preferred
- Experience with attracting, developing, and motivating employees, swiftly adapting to change, developing collaborative relationships with others is preferred
- Be able to work independently, demonstrate reliability and be punctual
- Pay attention to details
- Consistently and clearly communicate with team members
- Have an eagerness to learn and an open mind to improve critical skills
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- SEL experience and/or strong interest in learning more about education, use of technology and SEL
- Minimum commitment of 4-6 months
Learning and Development Outcomes
- Develop nonprofit management and leadership skills through supporting critical SEL needs for schools K-12
- Learn more about SEL tools and skills to improve mental health outcomes in students
- Exposure to leveraging technology to address challenges in education
- Build and develop a growing volunteer network - Enhance mentoring and training skills
- Exposure to executive nonprofit leadership and strategies to grow an organization
95 More opportunities with RESILIENCE1 Review
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 7, 2023
- We require 5-10 hours per week with a minimum of 4-6 months commitment.
- Qualifications included in the main job description.