PLL Survey Clerk
ORGANIZATION: PARKER HEALTH GROUP INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteer Needs Details:
- Must be 18 years old and up
- Background check required for anyone 21 years old and up
- Volunteer needs vary from 2 to 3 times a week
- Preferably weekdays from 1 PM - 4 PM or between 1 PM - 4:30 PM (ex: 1 PM - 4 PM, 1 PM - 3 PM, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM, or 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM)
- Must always wear a mask
- Must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
Satisfaction Survey Details:
- Surveys are open for 30 days for completion. (Dates are still to be determined. The tentative start date is mid-August).
- The survey is completed through a web-based survey link.
- The survey takes approximately 5-7 minutes to complete.
- iPads will be made available to the volunteers to assist the elderly in completing the survey.
- Training in dementia will be provided by our Director of Social Work & Dementia Care Services prior to assisting the elderly.
- Training will be provided on how to assist the elderly with the survey.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to:
- make a difference in their community
- enrich lives by keeping them engaged and connected.
- improve the day-to-day aging experience by reducing loneliness, helplessness, and boredom.
- any level student to have a chance to experience the Nursing Home/Parker environment.
About PARKER HEALTH GROUP INC
1421 RIVER RD, PISCATAWAY, NJ 08854, US
Our Mission Discover ways to make aging manageable, relatable and enriching for all of society Our Vision Make aging part of life
ParkerHealth Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, New Jersey-based aging services organization with over 100 years’ experience that is committed to empowering older Americans. We are a diverse community of over 1,000 dedicated and passionate employees, caregivers, volunteers, thought leaders, researchers, educators, and partners. Our award-winning standards and approaches have made us a pioneer of inclusive aging services and long-term care residences, and a national thought leader on the conversation around aging in America. Founded in 1907 by Henrietta Parker, Parker has been challenging, changing, and expanding the idea of what it means to grow older in America and how all of us can make aging part of life.
501 Easton AvenueNew Brunswick, NJ 08901
July 15, 2022
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Between 30 days to 45 days. • Surveys are open for 30 days for completion • Dates are still to be determined with the tentative start date of mid-August