3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: HSE Nonprofit
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
HSE is currently seeking 1 motivated student evaluator for our various tutoring programs.
As HSE’s student evaluator, you’ll be tasked with designing and updating our entrance examination for new students. You’ll be asked to design an English test that combines reading comprehension, vocabulary knowledge, and grammatical topics, and will need to work closely with the HSE administration to update & refine this evaluation.
- At least a high school degree;
- At least a year of experience in English teaching (formal and informal);
- Strong written English, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Any degrees in an English or education-related field.
About HSE Nonprofit
163 Pingyun Rd, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510000, CN
HSE aims to make English education accessible worldwide through the provision of free, interactive English lessons to all who desire it. Through interaction with a network of purely volunteer tutors who aim to create equitable, immersive, and approachable class environments, students can learn practical English not taught in traditional classrooms, and in doing so are empowered in more positively contributing to the wellbeing of their communities and the world as a whole.
ConnectPlus is a 501(c)3 nonprofit based in Virginia in the United States, founded in March 2020 by a group of high school and college students. We seek to make high-quality English education easily accessible to all. HSE is ConnectPlus' English-tutoring branch. Since 2020, HSE has recruited 500+ tutors worldwide and taught 600+ students across China, logging 9,000+ hours of English instruction.
HSE is happy to provide verification of volunteer hours (for community service requirements), volunteer certificates, and recommendations. Volunteering experiences with HSE can also be submitted as part of resumes for college and job applications.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2023
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Performance Management
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 16
- Commitment: 3 hrs per week for 4 weeks
- Volunteer Requirements 1. At least a high school degree; 2. At least a year of experience in English teaching (formal and informal); 3. Strong written English, analytical, and interpersonal skills.