2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: ELEPHANT HOUSE FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The individual would be responsible for the full range of fund development activities for the organization. These activities include grant proposal and writing as well as reporting with public agencies, private foundations and corporations.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals
* Strong editing skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Knowledge of fundraising information sources
* Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors
* Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies
* Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
* Strong contributor in team environments
* Minimum of one-year experience with grant writing
* Previous experience with non-profit fundraising preferred
* Experience working in deadline-driven environments
* Able to work well in a team environment and handle multiple assignments
* Able to monitor and help meet income goals
**This position is currently volunteer based where you will get to enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about and directly impact a communication organization on the ground. Remote position. Flexible, make your own schedule. **
Send resume & cover letter to INFO@ELEPHANTHOUSEFOUNDATION.ORG
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ELEPHANT HOUSE FOUNDATION
7240 MINIE BALL AVE, MECHANICSVLLE, VA 23116, US
Putting God's love into action by supporting kids who've experienced and or witnessed traumas within their homes and the communities around them. Although our vision began wanting to help those impacted by substance misuse within their homes, our hope is to create a safe place for all children effected by trauma. Our foundation takes a trauma-informed approach utilized with Christian values to teach them how to address conflict, how to recover from it, and create a new perspective of their lives.
We've found that a trauma informed approach to every program and encounter we have with children and their families is the safest and most effective method so that all individuals feel comfortable, take what they learn, and are able to apply it to every day life. Parents and caretakers look forward to our adults groups, while the children are excited to experience what's next. Most have already made bonds with others in their groups. Our founder started this organization to give back to children just like herself at that same tender adolescent age. She was raised by her grandmother and at that time, there were only extracurricular activities for kids who were excelling in school, nothing to support the kids and families that experienced trauma. Elephant House Foundation is built for any family, no stipulations.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 8, 2023
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Market Research / Analysis
- Child Development
- Grant Writing / Research
- Background Check
- No set time commitment, hours needed to research and submit a grant will vary as the requirements are different for each grant