ORGANIZATION: No Man Left Behind
Please visit the new page to apply.
Job Description: Serve on the No Man Left Behind board, assist with meeting agendas, take minutes and serve on the board's executive committee.
- Work with the President to develop board meeting agendas,
- Participate in board meetings,
- Take board meeting minutes,
- Participate in executive committee meetings as needed, though extremely rare.
- Meet deadlines ahead of time when possible.
- Be able to take initiative and follow through with minimal supervision due to everyone volunteering remotely.
- Be willing to learn Google Drive if not known already.
- Volunteer with other No Man Left Behind board members and volunteers to fulfill vision of this young nonprofit.
- No Man Left Behind is led by a board of veterans. Therefore, the Secretary must be a veteran.
- No Man Left Behind is an extremely young nonprofit, so a comfort level with entrepreneurialism is necessary.
- All No Man Left Behind volunteers are asked to live and work in the United States while volunteering.
Megan McInnis, Volunteer
About No Man Left Behind
454 Buster Brown Road, Jackson, GA 30233, US
The mission of No Man Left Behind is to guide and support veterans in transition.
No Man Left Behind is a very young nonprofit serving veterans in transition at any stage in life. Its core services in career transition are residential construction and diesel mechanics (for 18 wheelers) and will expand into additional trades. Within a year, support services will also be provided such as interview and resume classes, counseling, VA assistance and eventually housing.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 14, 2022
- Technical Writing
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Usually 3-5 hours/month. Yet, if you have 10 hours a week, then great.
- Volunteers are respectfully requested to live and work in the USA.