ORGANIZATION: EPIC HOMESCHOOL NETWORK
Please visit the new page to apply.
The 100 Scholars Alliance, First Lego League and Epic Homeschool Academy’s EpicBots are excited to announce the establishment of the Georgia Adventist Robotics League. With inclusivity, diversity, and equity in mind, First Lego, The 100 Scholars Alliance and the 100 Black Men of Atlanta recognize the importance of STEM education for all students and the opportunity to compete on a global level.
The Georgia Adventist Robotics League is open to all regardless of religion or ethnicity. The hallmark of this program is that no activities will be done from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset.
The 2022-2023 season begins in August.
We are looking for volunteers for our Robotics Team and a new league. Our weekly meetings are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 to 5:00 pm
03:30 PM to 04:45 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 to 5:00 pm
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About EPIC HOMESCHOOL NETWORK
MAILING: PO BOX 323, Austell, GA 30168, PHYSICAL: 4001 Macedonia Road, Powder Springs, GA, AUSTELL, GA 30168, US
To enrich, enhance, and empower home education in the community.
We are a multicultural homeschool community. To date, we have served over 400 families with our programs and events.
Here are some of our program initiatives:
- Academic Studies Program- This program provides classes and clubs for homeschoolers.
- STEM Program - This program provides hands-on STEM Learning through robotics and Legos. Currently, we operate a First Lego League Robotics team and a Lego Club.
- Homeschool Hangout Program - This is a joint program with the South Cobb Regional Library. It is a place for stories, crafts, learning games & STEM programming. We also learn about a myriad of valuable library databases & resources.
- Field Trip Program - This program provides monthly field trip activities that center around enriching the homeschool program of families.
- Homeschool Masterclass Program - This is a joint program with No Mommy Left Behind to create webinars to support homeschooling families.
- Scholarships Progam - This program provides financial support for families to purchase materials & encourage academic performance & entrepreneurship.
- Homeschool Resource Program - This program provides home educators with textbooks, workbooks, fiction & nonfiction reading books, as well as educational posters & charts to support their home school at our center. We also conduct resource fairs for the community.
4001 Macedonia RoadPowder Springs, GA 30127
July 13, 2022
- Youth Services
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 1 hour a week