2 people are interested
Special Olympics in the Bozeman area is looking for a Raffle Coordinator!
ORGANIZATION: Special Olympics Montana
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Special Olympics in the Bozeman/Belgrade Area is looking for a seasonal volunteer to serve as Raffle Coordinator. Come join our mission of inclusion today!
The Raffle Coordinator manages area team ticket requests, distribution, reconciliation and selling opportunities with local partners for the MTN Chevy Raffle. This position operates November to May annually and training is provided.
- Work with the area leadership team to develop annual goals related to the MTN Chevy Raffle.
- Coordinate selling dates and locations for local teams; help recognize local businesses who support team raffle ticket selling dates.
- Submit funds raised and provide progress updates to the area team
Be part of something great and help individuals with intellectual disabilities train for life through sports. Make friends, open hearts, change lives and be part of the Special Olympics movement!
If you would like more information please contact Sherry Rudolph, Outreach Director, by email email@example.com or call 406-868-9368.
63 More opportunities with Special Olympics Montana4 Reviews
About Special Olympics Montana
710 1st Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401, US
The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community.
Special Olympics Montana is a nonprofit organization designed to provide year-round, statewide programs of physical fitness, sports training and athletic competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities and closely related developmental disabilities.
Learn more at www.somt.org.
Big Sky Area Special OlympicsBozeman, MT 59715
March 21, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Administrative Support
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hours required will vary throughout the season. The number of hours will directly relate to the number of events held.
- Class A Volunteer Application and Background Check are required.