Are you an educator who seeks to pour education, creativity and success into young people ?
ORGANIZATION: Spark the Journey
Please visit the new page to apply.
Mentors of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 21 years old or older
- Two-year Associate or Technical degree or higher
- DMV metropolitan resident
Flexible Mentoring Schedule - High School
- Call/text/email your mentee 1x a week
- Meet with your mentee virtually or in-person following CDC guidelines 2x a month
- Communicate with CPE staff 2x a month
Flexible Mentoring Schedule - College
- Call/text/email your mentee 2x a month
- Meet with your mentee virtually or in-person following CDC guidelines, based on your student’s availability
- Communicate with CPE staff 1x quarterly
- CPE’s mentor network
- Ongoing training
- Community events
Ready to join?
Complete the mentor application at https://www.cpfe.org/mentor-application.
About Spark the Journey
609 H Street NE, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20002, US
Spark the Journey provides mentorship and a community of support for young adults to chart their own paths to achieving college and career success.
Originally known as Capital Partners for Education, Spark the Journey is now growing into a national community. Today, we’re supporting more than 500 mentees as they enter young adulthood. Our unique mentorship approach fosters long-lasting relationships between mentors and mentees as young adults choose and pursue the education, career path, or personal goals they want to achieve-with a community of support behind them.
Multiple locations Arlington, VA 22206
July 11, 2022
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training