Content Writer (Virtual)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: SPARSH EDUCATIONAL & HEALTHCARE SOCIETY
About SPARSH: SPARSH Educational & Healthcare Society is currently running a CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) curriculum school focused on supporting students from low-income backgrounds in Rairangpur, Odisha, India. For the past several months, the SPARSH team has piloted a mentorship program and measured its success and efficacy during the pilot phase. This mentorship program aims to empower the school’s students through helping them build a robust network of support and resources to achieve their educational and eventually career goals. By building connections with graduate students and working professionals from around the world, SPARSH’s students will learn personal development, career skills, and financial independence to begin bringing an end to the cycle of poverty. The leadership team now aims to launch the first official cohort of the mentorship program to pave the way for future mentorship success.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our programs, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Familiarity with web publication techniques
- Familiarity with marketing tools, MS Office or Google Suite
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and a keen eye for details
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Bikash nagarRirangpur, 757043India
July 11, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK