Friendly, well-organized and enthusiastic person who can represent the Red Cross in Northumberland
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you have experience in HR, staffing, interviewing, or relationship building? Have excellent communication, networking, interviewing, and research skills? Then we need you!
We are are currently recruiting for additional Volunteer Services Team members to help with new volunteer recruitment. Help us find a skilled, talented, and diverse group of volunteers for roles in the American Red Cross.
- Identify and attend local community events to educate the public about the Red Cross and how they can get involved. Outreach opportunities may include Faith-Based events, health fairs, and community fairs.
- Present the range of volunteer opportunities available in a given area and encourage community members to volunteer.
- Work with the Volunteer Specialist to identify and implement recruitment strategies to fill opportunities for all lines of service.
- Identify diverse partners and opportunities for presentations and implementing targeted recruitment initiatives.
If you would like to join the team, please register here: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=35003&h=193&p=1864067
Not the role for you? Check out other available opportunities at redcross.org/volunteer
Here to help!
Danielle Dietze, Volunteer Services
About American Red Cross of Greater Pennsylvania Region
256 N Sherman St., WilkesBarre, PA 18702, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Northumberland CountyNorthumberland, PA 17857
August 3, 2022
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We'll gladly work with your schedule!