1 person is interested
Red Cross Recruitment Team Member Volunteer (Carbon County)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
We are currently recruiting for additional Volunteer Services Team members to help with new volunteer recruitment. Help us find a skilled, talented, and diverse group of volunteers for roles in the American Red Cross.
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Distribute flyers to local businesses and organizations
- Present the range of volunteer opportunities available in a given area and encourage community members to volunteer.
- Work with the Volunteer Specialist to identify and implement recruitment strategies to fill opportunities for all lines of service.
- Identify diverse partners and opportunities for presentations and implementing targeted recruitment initiatives.
Volunteer. To learn about volunteer opportunities or to sign up, click the link.
Contact Danielle Dietze, Volunteer Services by email at email@example.com or call/text 570-202-7954
About American Red Cross of Greater Pennsylvania Region
256 N Sherman St., WilkesBarre, PA 18702, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Multiple locations Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
February 4, 2024
- Data Entry
- Professional Development
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We'll gladly work with your schedule!