We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Dallas Pets Alive! has 10 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Assistant Director, Social Media - REMOTE
ORGANIZATION: Dallas Pets Alive!
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Assistant Marketing Director (Remote)
Making North Texas a No-Kill community is a big job and as a volunteer-based organization, Dallas Pets Alive is a non-profit organization focused on animal welfare and saving pets. DPA needs a lot of great volunteers to do it. As an Assistant Marketing Director, you will work cross-functionally to support the organization's priorities by developing overall marketing strategy for DPA and managing execution and optimization of the marketing programs .
About Dallas Pets Alive : https://dallaspetsalive.org
**TO BE CONSIDERED, please complete our Official Volunteer Application at
Reports to: Marketing Director
Works with: Marketing Director and Marketing Team
- Monitor needs assessments and work with the Marketing Director to design strategies, methodologies, and goals for communication and marketing, including but not limited to creating and managing newsletters, social media, website, blog, press releases and reports to donors and corporations
- Guide and implement comprehensive marketing plans that will help increase brand awareness, engagement, and fundraising efforts
- Brainstorm and to help conceptualize, plan and execute DPA social media marketing campaigns
- Help plan, create, and publish (as needed) content across all social media channels (organic and paid) with a detail-oriented approach
- Assisting with any other duties needed to help drive Dallas Pets Alive!’s mission and support our values
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Social Media posting experience is a plus
- Be able to use basic graphic creation tool
- Marketing and Graphic Design experience is a plus
- Self-starter, able to create social media content in quick turnaround time
- Must not have conflicting associations with similar non-profit organizations or business(es) related to animal welfare
Dallas Pets Alive! Musts:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to maintain professional level correspondence at all times
- A motivational, can-do attitude to represent Dallas Pets Alive! in a positive manner to our supporters and the general public
- A problem-solving mindset to handle and diffuse challenging situations in a professional manner
- A love for animals and dedication to the cause of animal welfare
Time Commitment: 8-10 hours a week
About Dallas Pets Alive!
11700 PRESTON ROAD, Dallas, TX 75230, US
At Dallas Pets Alive, our mission is to promote and provide the resources, education and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals. We take an innovative approach to animal rescue and believe in creating a paradigm shift in the way our community views animal rescue. Adoption is not only the right thing to do but THE thing to do. OUR GOAL: To one day make all of North Texas No-Kill
Our organization is run mostly by volunteers, and all of our pets are housed by dedicated foster families throughout North Texas.
We rescue and help the healthy and treatable pets at greatest risk for euthanasia at our partner shelters. We also provide assistance and resources to pet owners having problems so significant that they need to surrender their pets to a shelter.
We strongly value diversity, inclusion, and our volunteers who each play a valuable role in our mission! We believe in developing volunteers who would like to gain additional experience, make a difference, and positively influence the community with their unique interests, skills, and experience.
We are implementing innovative and progressive programs in North Texas. We are currently focused on helping the healthy and treatable pets who are at risk of being killed in the Dallas Animal Services, by rescuing the pets that are at the greatest risk and helping owners who are having problems so great that they need to surrender their pet(s) to a shelter. Additionally, We focus solely on pets who have already been passed over by other groups and the Dallas Animal Services’ adoption programs that only take the healthy and treatable pets who are about to be killed and have no other options.
Please visit our website for additional information. **We don't have a physical location**
*At this time, we do not accept court-ordered service hours nor track community service hours.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 2, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Time Commitment: About 8+ hours per week.