ICAST Process Publishing VISTA
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: ICAST (International Center for Appropriate & Sustainable Technology)
ICAST (International Center for Appropriate and Sustainable Technology) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit social enterprise with a history of designing and launching programs to meaningfully impact communities and provide sustainable resource solutions. We are located in Denver, Colorado at the foot of the Rocky Mountains and provide VISTAs with a $500 per month grocery and $100 per month gas stipend.
Since ICAST’s initial application to CNCS, ICAST has created a project management office (PMO) to accommodate the rapidly growing need for clear and consistent project management. ICAST will use the Process Publishing VISTA to build capacity by standardizing the publishing of processes throughout all ICAST departments to increase department and organizational efficiency.
We are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Associate Degree (or equivalent experience); Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Solid communication skills (both oral and writing)
- Ability to work with diverse backgrounds and communicate effectively
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility and dependability
- Ability to work independently on tasks to complete projects
- Ability to prioritize and track work, tasks, activities, and events
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic proficiency in a software suite (preferably Microsoft Office)
- Experience with desktop publishing software and graphic design tools
The objectives of this project include:
- Gather and record information from various department heads regarding their standard operating procedures and processes
- Work with other managers and individuals in the organization to determine accurate organizational processes
- Work with the PMO to determine an appropriate standardized procedure and process for publishing other departments’ processes in an accessible manner for the entire organization
- Update and modify existing processes documents on a regular basis to ensure that they are aligned with current department practice
- Review and revise publishing processes based on departmental feedback and work with PMO to incorporate those changes
- Collaborate on additional capacity building tasks on an as-needed basis (e.g., providing feedback on new PMO tools, etc.).
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
777 S Wadsworth Blvd #4-205Lakewood, CO 80226
July 8, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME