Time's Up!, a twenty-seven year old nonprofit environmental organization located in New York City, is looking for a grant writer.
Time's Up! organizes several environmental campaigns and coordinates hundreds of educational events each year; everything from bicycle workshops to community bike rides.
Fundraising meetings are held at the Time's Up! space, in lower Manhattan.
We are seeking individuals who can help research and write grants.
Check out our website http://times-up.org/
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Time's Up! - Website Developer
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Time's Up! - Grant Writer
- Intern- Museum of Reclaimed...
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Bicycle Co-op Space...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator
- INTERN- Time's Up! Assistant to...