Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Path of Hope Rescue
Role: Introverted Fundraisers
Boring Title: Grant Writer
Hours Required: 3-5 hours weekly
This is a volunteer position. Grant writers are expected to contribute towards filling out grant applications and writing portions of grant proposals. This person must enjoy writing, be capable of conducting basic research, be computer savvy (or is willing to learn!), be able to communicate in a timely and efficient manner, and be organized. This person will report to the Director of Fundraising.
Key Results Area #1 - Grant Writing
- Writing sections of a grant following the directions from the grant maker
- Filling out grant applications
- Searching for grant opportunities
- Gathering information on grant makers
- Editing documents using software or peer review
- Maintaining and following up on grant-related relationships
- Completing progress reports for awarded grants
- Compiling budgets and project estimates
- Researching statistics, common practices, and general information on projects
Key Results Area #2 - Productivity, Organization, and Communication
- Communicate regularly and in a timely manner with the Director of Fundraising
- Be proactive and self motivated
- Be willing to work on a team and take constructive feedback
- Proficient in computer and phone skills
- Show initiative and independence in completing tasks
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
PO BOX 10555Spokane, WA 99209
July 6, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK