Donor Appreciation Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Path of Hope Rescue
Role: Donor Love Aficionado
Boring Title: Donor Appreciation Specialist (DAS)
Location: Local to Spokane/CDA area
Hours Required: 3 hours weekly
This is a volunteer position. The Donor Appreciation Specialist’s job is to show our donor base some love by writing thank you cards, sending swag, and communicating how appreciative Path of Hope is to have them as a part of our Pack. This person must enjoy writing, be capable of maintaining organized records, be computer savvy (or is willing to learn!), and be able to communicate in a timely and efficient manner. This person will report to the Director of Fundraising.
Key Results Area #1 - Donor Recognition
- Works well to communicate with the Data Entry Extraordinaire (DEE) to determine what donors need recognition
- Writes out thank you notes to donors or sends thank you emails
- Mails out swag to top tier donors
- Maintains Donor & Donations Airtable in coordination with the DEE to verify that each donor is recognized for every donation they make to PHR
- Funnels donor return communication to the Director of Fundraising
Key Results Area #2 - Productivity, Organization, and Communication
- Communicate regularly and in a timely manner with the Director of Fundraising
- Enjoys building relationships with Path of Hope’s donor base through gratuity practices
- Be proactive and self motivated
- Be willing to work on a team and take constructive feedback
- Proficient in computer and phone skills
- Show initiative and independence in completing tasks
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Spokane, WA 99209
July 6, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK