Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Little Wanderers
- Organize a volunteer team of 4 adoption counselors to process and place 10-15 animals a month
- Hold regular adoption team meetings
- Help prioritize and organize adoption events. This requires a lot of coordination externally and internally
- Report to the Executive Director
- Some managerial experience required, with ability to supervise and motivate team members and passion about animal welfare
- Reliable and responsive. Being able to respond to external and internal emails in timely manner
- Excellent coordination skills and team work
- Communication work can be done remotely but you will need to be onsite for adoption events
- This is our most pressing need right now
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
16 West 77th StreetNew York, NY 10024
July 6, 2022