Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Diamond StampSeeking a experienced non-profit specialist
With focus in the specific areas indicated yet not limited too:
- Is a member that makes a commitment to regularly attend and participate in board meetings
- Volunteers for board assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Prepares for all board meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Builds a collegial working relationship with other board members that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Atlanta, GA 30328
July 6, 2022
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH