Fundraising Newsletter Creator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Path of Hope Rescue
Role: Donor Engagement Queen/King
Boring Title: Fundraising Newsletter Creator
Hours Required: 10 hours a month
This is a volunteer position. The Fundraising Newsletter Creator will be asked to create and send a monthly fundraising centric email newsletter to Path of Hope’s donor base using our marketing email software. Experience in graphic design is welcome but not necessary. This person must enjoy writing, be capable of conducting basic research, be computer savvy, be able to communicate in a timely and efficient manner, and be organized. This person will report to the Director of Fundraising.
Key Results Area #1 - Newsletter Creation
- Creates and sends out a donor-geared newsletter on a monthly basis
- Able to compile information and glean out the most important achievements of that month
- Can engage donors through storytelling and communicates ways that they can continue to support Path of Hope
- Comfortable creating graphics that depict the breakdown of monetary contributions and where funds are going
- Is a savvy writer and can convey information in a quick and easy manner
Key Results Area #2 - Productivity, Organization, and Communication
- Communicate regularly and in a timely manner with the Director of Fundraising
- Be proactive and self motivated
- Be willing to work on a team and take constructive feedback
- Proficient in computer and phone skills
- Show initiative and independence in completing tasks
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
PO BOX 10555Spokane, WA 99209
July 6, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH