Film Editor - Intern
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Health4TheWorld
We are looking for a Film Editor - Intern to join our volunteer team.
- Experience with various aspects of film editing
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
This is a remote position and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for a minimum of 6-12 months.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us and provide your resume, email address of two professional references and your answers to these questions:
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us as a volunteer?
- Could you commit to a minimum of 6-12 months period for this volunteer position?
- Could you dedicate to the project around 8-10 hours per week?
Thank you in advance!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
PO Box 1232Palo Alto, CAPalo Alto, CA 94302
July 5, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK