Volunteer Opportunity: Marketing (Chief Marketing Officer)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
We are looking for a Volunteer Chief Marketing Officer to join our team!
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a non-profit organization created 23 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
Volunteer Work Description:
The Volunteer Chief Marketing Officer leads the marketing department and oversees the launch of new promotions. She/he coordinates market research and analyzes the resulting data to identify the values and of Positive Planet’s target audience. The Volunteer Chief Marketing Officer works closely with Positive Planet’s leadership, board members, and president to build a brand that exemplifies the company’s mission and connects with the values of the target audience. Her/his role is to lead the marketing team and identify guidelines for producing promotional content and interacting with the target audience.
Volunteer Work Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that engages the target audience
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Oversee marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies for new and existing projects
- Research competitors to stay current with similar offerings on the market
- Work with senior leadership, the board, and the president to develop successful strategies/campaigns that attract new followers and keep current followers engaged
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company
Volunteer Work Qualifications:
- Time commitment : 15+ hours per week
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred)
- Experience volunteering or working for non profit organizations
- Knowledge of internet marketing campaigns, including SEO
- Proficient with analysis and design software
- Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovation and creativity to create brand new strategies that attract customers and succeed over the competition
- Ability to lead groups and be decisive
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies
- Time management and organization in order to meet strict deadlines
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
23-10 30th Drive3AQueens County, NY 11102
July 5, 2022