Education Resource Developer/Graphic Artist
ORGANIZATION: Autism Learners
Please visit the new page to apply.
Autism Learners is an organization dedicated to providing education resources for students with special needs. We are seeking an individual to develop content (i.e. worksheets) that will be made available to educators, parents and students with special needs. The individual in this role must be able to develop graphics that will be used within the education resource material. We are ready to work with you and continue to support the special needs community one resource at a time.
Visit our website - autismlearners.com or facebook.com/autismlearners for more information.
- Develop education resource material as assigned by the curriculum lead (including graphics and text)
- Develop 20-25 resources that can be made in a printable or digital format, as assigned
- Experience with developing digital graphics (e.g. images in color or black & white)
- Ability to effectively utilize Affinity Publisher or Adobe InDesign
- 1+ year of experience working in the field of education, specifically special education (preferred)
- Have access to modern technology devices such as a laptop that can be used to perform day-to-day role-related tasks
About Autism Learners
125 Mill St Unit 15, PO Box 930, Occoquan, VA 22125, US
Since 2016, Autism Learners has strived to provide students with special needs with resources that allow them to reach their fullest academic potential. Our mission is to provide accessible, high-quality and effective education support resources for individuals diagnosed with autism and other related disorders. Our goal is to foster independence, pride and success in academic achievement. We want to create a space where no child is left out. We believe no matter the skill level each child has the ability to learn and grow academically if given the opportunity.
Autism Learners was created by a special education teacher to provide educational resources for special learners. Each resource is created with a wide range of skill sets in mind and can be utilized as the learner grows, academically.
Our resources include printable worksheets, flashcards, adaptive functioning-focused books and more.
Our goal is to continue to add valuable resources that parents, students and educators can use to foster the growth of their special learner.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 3, 2022
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Special Needs
- 1-10 hours a week