Fundraising Coordinator - Volunteer Basis
ORGANIZATION: REBORN ANIMAL REFUGE OF COLORADO INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Fundraising Coordinator is an unpaid, largely remote volunteer position. This role will assist with
fundraising efforts to increase organizational and brand awareness, and ultimately grow our community of donors. The objective is to spread our message, grow our donor base, and encourage our community of supporters to make donations to support Reborn Animal Refuge. Our volunteers are highly valued members and contribute to making a significant difference in the live of not only our current but our future rescues.
- Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising.
- Establish ongoing fundraising programs.
- Research potential donors and foundations/businesses/organizations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources as well as prospect and solicit major and corporate donors.
- Identify potential business partners as sponsors.
- Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities.
Benefits and Recognition
This virtual position provides valuable experience for fundraising management, event planning,
marketing, and nonprofit management students or new graduates. Also, to individuals with an interest in gaining experience in the nonprofit sector or in the fundraising and event planning field, and anyone
dedicated to ending the captive animal crisis and helping animals who have suffered from abuse, neglect, abandonment, and exploitation.
About REBORN ANIMAL REFUGE OF COLORADO INC
E 112th Ave, Strasburg, CO 80136, US
Our mission is to rescue and provide life-long care for captive animals who have suffered from abuse, neglect, abandonment, exploitation, or been kept illegally; and to educate the public on the captive wildlife crisis and the value of animals and their lives.
Reborn Animal Refuge of Colorado is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit wild animal refuge in Strasburg, CO sitting on 40 acres of land. Currently 10 of those acres are being utilized and are fenced in.
Reborn currently has 9 Hybrid Wolves, 4 Steers, 3 Goats, 1 African Sheep, 2 Mini-Ponies and 1 Barn cat that have been rescued from various situations.
Our long term goal is to also rescue wild animals that are native to Colorado and are captive born and raised, such as bears, wolves, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, and foxes.
As a true sanctuary we will not breed, sell, exhibit or exploit animals. We are committed to educating the public about the captive animal crisis.
We treat each animal with respect, love and kindness.
As an individual 501(c)3 non-profit organization, we rely solely on generous people who believe in our mission.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 3, 2022
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This position requires a minimum 3-month commitment for an average of 2-4 hours per week, to be completed virtually in Fundraising Volunteer´s own office or home. Position commitment is subject to renewal/extension by agreement between both parties.
- A copy of resume or CV and a clear understanding of the unique needs of nonprofit organizations. Having a large social media network is an asset but certainly not a requirement.