ORGANIZATION: WELLS INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
WIF is seeking grant writer who is passionate about our mission and vision and who can fulfill the following duties:
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs, and financial needs of the organization.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
- Submit proposals to grant coordinators for approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
About WELLS INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
11503 SANDHURST DR, HOUSTON, TX 77048, US
The Wells International Foundation (WIF) is a U. S. non-profit organization whose mission is to empower women and persons of African descent to realize their highest potential through arts, literacy, study abroad, and other educational and cultural programs. We are building a network of global citizens who embrace inclusiveness and foster a spirit of cooperation throughout the world.
WIF’s seeks to cultivate global citizenship through education and culture.
To achieve this goal, we organize and support several multifaceted programs, with activities and projects that target the following Strategic Focus Areas (SFAs):
* The Arts
* Travel / Study Abroad
* STEAM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics)
* Women’s Empowerment
* Preclinical Safety Training / MentoringThe underlying thread for these activities is EDUCATION. As frequently as possible, we implement programs that unite two or more SFAs to maximize impact, obtain rapid results, and achieve the greatest possible economic efficiency.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 30, 2022
- Grant Writing / Research
- 5 - 10 hours per month
- Excellent research and written/verbal communication skills