Grant Writer for Education Nonprofit
ORGANIZATION: Re-Imagine Education, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for volunteer grant writer and research expert who desires to have an impact in the K-12 education sector by donating their time and expertise.
You should be motivated and willing to commit to this newer non-profit to lay the groundwork for something special that will have a significant positive impact in the city we work in.
For this specific position, we are looking for individuals with past grant writing and/or researching experience working with small and/or large non-profits in the Education, Workforce Development, or Teacher Development industries.
Volunteer Duties may include:
- Researching grant databases
- Researching federal, state, and local grants specific to the mission of Re-Imagine Education to present to the board for consideration.
- Researching federal, state, and local grants specific to board requests.
- Write effective grant proposals.
- Complete federal, state, and local grant applications by collaborating with the CEO's and Fund Development Chair
- Other various tasks as they relate to the mission and goals of the organization.
About Re-Imagine Education, Inc.
4938 N. 56th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53218, US
The mission of Re-Imagine Education is to Attract, Retain, and Elevate educators of color. Creating a culture of inclusivity through mentorship, accountability, and partnership.
Launched in July of 2020, Re-Imagine Education, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) with a mission to attract BIPOC talent to education careers and leverage intentional pathways for retention, career grooming, and upward mobility through meaningful mentorship channels.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 29, 2022
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs per week
- Grant Writing and Grant Researching