Administrative Assistant (Office) Internship
29 people are interested
Provide administrative support to the Director of Restoration. In person hours available Saturdays and Sundays from 9AM-330PM. Remote duties as assigned with availability. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: mailing and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: unpaid, Class Credit with School Approval. For class Credit a research project may be required separate from internship duties.
Apply by:email or mail
REQUIREMENTS: Graduation from high school
Skill in : the use of a personal computer, and current office software applications. Public speaking is helpful.
Ability to: communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS Must possess and retain a valid California Class C Driver's License (Special consideration for public transportation must be received during initial application process). Must be willing and able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION INFORMATION All applicants are required to complete and submit an application form. Resumes or faxed copies will not be accepted in lieu of an original application but can augment that application. Applications may be obtained and submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Reginald I. Durant. For additional information, please call (949) 509-4787, or visit our website: www.backtonatives.org Recruitment is ongoing. Back to Natives Restoration will review applications. Applicants with the most pertinent experience, education and training may be invited for an interview. Back to Natives Restoration is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 E. Memory LaneSanta Ana, CA 92705
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We will work with your schedule, with a minimum shift being 4 hours within our open days of Saturdays and Sundays from 9AM-330PM. Remote opportunities also available in addition to working in the Back to Natives Nursery Office.