14 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: NORTHBRIDGE COLLEGE SUCCESS PROGRAM
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
NorthBridge is looking for an intern who is passionate about our mission and would be excited to help more students with learning disabilities to pursue their college goals. With over 2,000 unique learners graduating from Maricopa County high schools each year, NorthBridge must increase its brand and program awareness so these promising young adults know that with the right support - College is Possible . We are looking for a college student or recent graduate who is detail and goal-oriented, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, wants to refine their electronic marketing skills and implement components of a comprehensive marketing and recruitment plan.
As the Marketing/Communications Intern, you will:
- Originate, write and edit stories and blog posts about NorthBridge College Success Program and our students and partners. Stories should be factually correct, creative, and written in a clear conversational manner.
- With direction of the Executive Director and Program Director, edit, update the NorthBridge website.
- Create/execute all planned content for social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
- Develop and update PowerPoint presentations.
- Promote and assist in planning of Fall and/or Spring events.
- Represent NorthBridge at resource fairs and conferences.
As a result, you will:
- Gain key experience in blog writing and website management
- Hone your written and verbal communication skills
- Gain experience with marketing strategies and techniques focused on program recruitment.
A successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrated writing experience, excellent attention to detail, a strong vocabulary and proofreading skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a working knowledge of APA style.
- Proficient knowledge of Canva, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- General understanding of social media platforms and website content management systems such as WordPress.
- College or university experience or a recent college graduate. Journalism, Public Relations, or Business Communication, Marketing majors preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Contact Daylee Burr at email@example.com to apply.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About NORTHBRIDGE COLLEGE SUCCESS PROGRAM
7000 N 16TH ST STE 120, PHOENIX, AZ 85020, US
The mission of NorthBridge is to provide support, resources, and guidance to students with learning differences as they transition to, persist, and succeed in their educational and vocational endeavors.
NorthBridge services students with learning differences, both physical and cognitive. These disabilities include dyslexia, ADHD, the Autism spectrum (ASD), non-verbal disorder (NVLD) , hearing and vision loss, PTSD, brain injury, anxiety, depression, and many other differences. NorthBridge offers 4 main programs: high school success, college success, test preparation, and career preparation.
Multiple locations Phoenix, AZ 85012
November 16, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours/week (or whatever you can commit to!)