2 people are interested
Hospice volunteers needed in Brunswick!
ORGANIZATION: Harmony Hospice Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Hospice Volunteer - Medina County and surrounding areas!
Volunteer activities available...
- Sitting with patients to provide companionship, play games, and offer a friendly, comforting presence.
- Sending encouraging letters and cards.
- Assisting in light household chores.
- Calling patients and their families to check on needs.
- Assisting with administrative duties at our Beachwood office.
- Making blankets, quilts, pillows, and crafts for our patients.
- Providing support to our bereaved families by assisting with mailings, phone calls and in-home grief support visits.
- Availability of time and skills which pertain to the volunteer activity
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and take directions well.
- Empathetic listening skills
- Ability to understand and tolerate hardship stories.
- Time commitment is flexible and can work around your schedule and availability.
About Harmony Hospice Care
25825 Science Park Dr., #255, Beachwood, OH 44122, US
The Harmony Hospice Care goal is to provide end-of-life care and supportive services for patients, caregivers and their families, and to enhance their quality of life. Our hospice team is dedicated to promoting a state of mind, body and soul for our patients and their families by collaborating with families to provide quality and compassionate hospice care.
Harmony Hospice Care provides a complete range of caring and compassionate hospice services to residents of the greater Cleveland area. Our team encompasses a broad range of expertise and disciplines to address a comprehensive range of needs: physicians, nurses, aides, pain management specialists, dietitians, social workers, chaplains and clergy members. Significantly, the team collaborates with family members and loved ones to determine a plan of action that reflects their wishes and needs. Our primary goal is to make sure that the end-of-life experience is as comfortable and peaceful as possible. Beyond alleviating pain and symptoms, we emphasize emotional health and a harmonious mindset. Likewise, we address the spiritual and social needs of family members both during and after the end-of-life period.
Multiple locations Brunswick, OH 44212
August 15, 2022
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Very flexible, can work around your schedule.
- TB test, physical