Our Award-Winning Don Weidman SeniorNet Computer Center offers computer classes for adults over 50. These classes are taught by an instructor with the assistance of several coaches. Courses range from basic to advanced computer skills, as well as one-session classes on the use of popular gadgets such as the iPhone, iPad, etc..
Classes are held weekdays only, Monday through Friday, mornings and afternoons.
- Instructors need a good knowledge of computer programs and the ability to communicate well with students. You must be patient - a sense of humor is a plus. Classes should be fun.
- Coaches assist the instructor and work one-on-one with students who are having difficulty and need support. You should have a basic knowledge of the course material being taught. Again, patience and a sense of humor help.
- Experience the tremendous satisfaction of seeing the seniors in your class learn to use the knowledge you've shared with them to enhance their lives.
- Adult Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- The Time Commitment is Variable
- Good Computer and Communication Skills