DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Volunteer Coordinator will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of volunteers, ensuring compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.Supervisory Responsibilities:
Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new volunteers.
Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of volunteer programs including, but not limited to, performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- At least five years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to home ownership, energy and technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
CDF is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing home remodeling, clean energy and technology for families with limited resources. We partnered with remodeling contractors, energy providers, and real estate professionals to complete projects at little or no costs to homeowners. Our programs give communities the opportunity to reduce energy bills, increase property values, bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy.
We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports and parent engagement. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the remodeling and sports industries are contributing to make an impact.
Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact and develop communities they care for. .
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Community Restoration Program
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
100 Alfred Lerner WayCleveland, OH 44114
June 24, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Interim position to develop position and potentially be a paid position