Communications Project Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
Play a vital role in Bible translation by ensuring our Communications projects run smoothly, on time and within budget. Working closely with the Director of Communications, you will review and prioritize project requests, schedule based on team capacity and shepherd each project through to completion-communicating and collaborating with all creative staff and other stakeholders throughout the process.
- Develop a project intake process, creative briefs, task management system and other tools to ensure a smooth and efficient project process
- Review, prioritize, schedule, shepherd and evaluate a wide variety of communications projects such as print pieces, web updates and videos, working closely with the Director of Communications
- Serve as the primary point of communication for clients, stakeholders and creative staff working on each project
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed, such as print orders, product distribution, file archiving
- Other duties as required
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Superb organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, project management or a related field
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
Our Vision is that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language. Our Mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We do that by enabling locally-appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers committed to the belief--and the vision--that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of full-time missionaries, dedicated volunteers, and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in a language and form they clearly understand. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally, and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
February 15, 2023
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- People 55+