Calling all Hospice Angels to Butts and surrounding counties
ORGANIZATION: Traditions Health
Please visit the new page to apply.
Traditions Health needs volunteer help in Butts and surrounding counties. Here's how you can help:
- Provide companionship and friendly visits to our hospice patients-FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE!
- Help our agency provide activities in selected facilities and in patients homes
- Participate in community support that may include planning and/or leading activities such as arts & crafts, and music bingo or participate in events
- Provide companionship that may include reading to the patients, having simple conversations, or just simply listening
- Serve as a support to the family
- Call or email TODAY for more information: Rachel @ 770.775.0100 or email Rachel.Stewart@traditionshealth.com
About Traditions Health
794 McDonough Road #107, Jackson, GA 30233, US
The mission of Traditions Health is to promote health and independence in the patients we serve, to attract and retain exceptional healthcare professionals and to conduct our business with compassion and integrity.
Hospice care is about living! When a patient is diagnosed with a life limiting illness, the patient and family may become overwhelmed with planning, emotions, questions, and fear. The Traditions Health hospice team provides support and guidance to patients and their families to address each of these needs throughout their end of life journey. We walk with the patient and their loved ones each step of the way, providing the education and care they need to have the best quality of life possible.
Our team is passionate about building relationships with our patients and their loved ones so that we know what matters most to them. Whether the need is physical, spiritual or emotional, our compassionate hospice experts are available to provide the necessary support. Comfort and dignity are the anchors of hospice care. Our clinicians are highly skilled at recognizing and managing symptoms early, in most cases allowing the patient to remain comfortable at home throughout the end of their life.
Multiple locations Jackson, GA 30233
June 27, 2022
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training