Britepaths Office Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Britepaths Office Volunteer will be responsible for assisting various program managers at Britepaths. Main duties will consist of data entry, and miscellaneous administrative projects. Spanish-speaking preferred but not required. Remote work is possible.
- Must have a desire to learn how to work in a goal and team-oriented environment and an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative, have good organizational and planning skills, and work easily with others.
- Must have hands-on ability to work with computer programs to include a proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
If you are interested in becoming an Office Volunteer or learning more, contact Mila Cobos at email@example.com or 703.273.8829.
3959 Pender Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22030, US
Britepaths' mission is to provide our neighbors in need with short-term safety-net services and empower them to work toward long-term self-sufficiency.
In our 37 years of providing help and hope to struggling residents in Northern Virginia, Britepaths has been committed to tailoring our services to meet the ever-changing needs of individuals and families who are struggling financially due to the high cost of living and/or a crisis. We are a dedicated leader in developing sustainable solutions meeting the challenges of low-income working families through emergency assistance, financial literacy and workforce development and more.
3959 Pender Drive, Suite 2002nd FloorFairfaxFairfax, VA 22030
June 23, 2022
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours once a week anywhere between 10am-2pm