183 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Banner Baywood Medical Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
183 people are interested
Members of our volunteer team represent both Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Heart Hospital. Volunteers range in age and experience from high school students to career professionals to winter residents and retirees. However, they all share the same desire to serve and give back to our community.
Volunteers contribute in all aspects of our facilities from nursing floors to the Emergency Department to the information desks and even the gift shops! Wherever your talents lie, we have a place for you!
Volunteer assignments range in duration from three to six hours with shifts available mornings, afternoons evenings and weekends. Volunteers contribute hours in a variety of ways throughout the year. Together, we can work to develop a convenient schedule for you.
To start volunteering with us, please call or stop by the Banner Baywood Volunteer Resource office at (480) 321-4122.
You will receive an application form. Please fill out the form and return it to one of the Volunteer Resource offices. Once your application is received:
You will be called to participate in a group interview with the Volunteer Resources team
- You will also discuss areas of interest and opportunities for service.
- You will receive information regarding our next volunteer orientation which covers items such as safety and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Banner Health requires a background check for all volunteers. You will complete a form giving Banner Health permission to run the background check.
- You will also be given information on how and where to complete a complimentary and required health screening which includes a TB skin test and proof of immunizations. A simple blood test (called a Titer) can be administered by Banner Employee Health to demonstrate immunity.
About Banner Baywood Medical Center
6644 E. Baywood Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85206, US
"We exist to make a difference in people's lives through excellent patient care."
We Value: People Above All ...by treating those we serve and each other with compassion, dignity and respect. excellence ...by acting with integrity and striving for the highest quality care and service. Results ...We show we value results by exceeding the expectations of the people we serve, as well as the expectations we set for ourselves.
From Alaska to Arizona, Banner Health's dedicated medical professionals are fulfilling our mission of providing excellent patient care to thousands of people in need through hospital care, home care, hospice care, long-term care, nursing registries, surgery centers, laboratories and rehabilitation services. Banner Health is the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Our
Western Region facilities serve a number of rural areas -- many are the only inpatient facilities available within the community.
6644 E. Baywood AvenueMesa, AZ 85206
October 17, 2023
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- One, Four-Hour shift per week
- All students under the age of 16 must volunteer with a parent for their first 100 hours of service.