Become an Ohio Senior Medicare Patrol Educator with Pro Seniors Inc.
ORGANIZATION: VANTAGE Aging Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
Looking for a way to share your excellent communication skills? Interested in learning information about, and educating seniors concerning Medicare fraud and identity theft? This volunteer opportunity could be for you. Lend your superior people skills and communication abilities representing Pro Seniors Inc. at various community events and locations while educating others, answering basic questions, and distributing information about avoiding Medicare fraud and identity theft. Personal transportation is needed to travel to volunteer events, times and locations vary and take place throughout Cincinnati.
Whatever your passion and purpose is, we are here to connect you to local nonprofits. Our program is exclusive to those 55 years+ and residents of Greater Cincinnati.
About VANTAGE Aging Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
644 Linn St., Ste. 620, Cincinnati, OH 45203, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) is an AmeriCorps Senior program with VANTAGE Aging. We connect volunteers age 55 and older with opportunities to serve their community. As the largest volunteer network for older adults in the nation, RSVP matches volunteers with organizations where their time, interest, talents, knowledge, and experience are most effectively utilized to meet important needs in our community. Our main objectives are to help in these fields;
- Nutrition & Food Support
- Elderly Companionship
- Adult Education and Employment
- Other Community Priorities
As a RSVP volunteer, you would receive:
- Nationally counted and recognized volunteer hours
- Additional free liability insurance while volunteering
- Free recognition events, incentives, and opportunities to socialize with other RSVP volunteers
- Free in-person and/or virtual trainings
Multiple locations Cincinnati, OH 45233
October 2, 2023
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer opportunities vary and may include weekday, weekend, daytime, or evening opportunities.
- Volunteers must successfully complete a background check, reference checks, and a 4-hour, self-paced, online training to be applicable for this volunteer position.