DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Content Researcher, Wildfire Prevention Derivative/ Risk reduction
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
CrowdDoing is a joint initiative of Reframe It Inc. and Match4Action Foundation that is focused on helping address the UN Sustainable Development Goals and beyond through micro-leadership, massively multi-disciplinary collaboration, and service-learning to support social innovation and social enterprise to achieve systemic change.
CrowdDoing works in sustainability, anti-poverty, public health, education, and research. We approach each collective challenge through the lens of operating leverage for systems change via social innovation. This allows us to identify different under-utilized capacities that could make addressing problems in our society more feasible in the future. At CrowdDoing, each of us adopts a dimension of a larger challenge.
We include broad participation by micro-leaders in systemic change through specific social innovations that we can build together.
We are looking for Content Researcher with an interest in research to wide range of information. This position revolves
We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation and research process for Risk reduction/Prevention Derivative Program. As a content specialist, you will be required to research wide range of information, manage the content creation and arranging them in common space.
To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative.
- Research, track information, analyze the available information & update database accordingly
- Organize all the available information based on best practices
- Work with the content specialists to create, maintain and enhance data collection
- Proofreading and editing content
- Coordinating with different stakeholders to collect information and create database.
Requirements and skills
- Post Graduate or Bachelor s degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience of Research, working with databases and content management software is preferred.
- Comfortable with excel, mind map other tools
- Detail -Oriented
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- A pro-active and positive attitude and a team player
- Curious and enjoys performing research and solving problems
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Willing to contribute 5 hours a week
- Any additional Skill will be considered with preference
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 20, 2022
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours Per week
- Content research, content editing, Content management, database administration, content specialist, Marketing,