Ascension Saint Agnes Non-Medical Internship
ORGANIZATION: St. Agnes Hospital
Please visit the new page to apply.
Join our team! We tackle a critical Social Determinant of Health - Transportation, while seeking to offer a wrap around model by connecting patients with community resources that help to reduce social isolation and improve overall health and wellbeing.
Why Join us?
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Organize and attend meetings and program/volunteer events
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities
- Honing administrative management and leadership skills
- Actively learning points of overlap between medical and non medical (social) aspects of the healthcare system
- Making an impact on improving patients’ overall health and wellness outcomes
- Improving patient and volunteer experiences
- Building professional capacity, skills and utilizing theoretical knowledge
- Increasing networking opportunities with professionals in the healthcare field and boost intern’s resume
- Securing strong professional recommendations and references
08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About St. Agnes Hospital
900 South Caton Ave., Box #023, Baltimore, MD 21229, US
We, St. Agnes Hospital, commit ourselves to spiritually-centered health care which is rooted in the healing ministry of Jesus. In the spirit of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, and in collaboration with others, we continually reach out to all persons in our community with a special concern for those who are poor and vulnerable. As a Catholic health care ministry and member of Ascension Health, we are dedicated to the art of healing to sustain and improve the lives of the individuals, families, and communities we serve. We advocate for a just society. Through our words and deeds, we minister in an atmosphere of deep respect, love, and compassion.
St. Agnes was the first Catholic hospital in Baltimore. Founded in 1862 by the Daughters of Charity, St. Agnes was originally organized for the nursing care of the poor. Today the 407-bed community teaching hospital is one part of an integrated delivery system known as St. Agnes HealthCare
900 S. Caton Ave.Baltimore, MD 21229
June 15, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are flexible and we will work within the hours of 8am-3pm
- All screens will be covered by the hospital