Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: H.Y.P.E. to Empower, Inc.
We are looking for a couple of volunteers who are able to aid us in developing curriculums for our existing and future participant programming. As part of the volunteer team, you and a team of volunteer individuals will design and create curriculum materials and develop any additional tools that will help support the curriculum.
Through this process, you will also evaluate existing curriculums and help integrate new technology or adapt them into digital formats, such as google classrooms. We are looking for a variety of backgrounds and skills to help us on this project. This is a wonderful opportunity to create learning experiences and help shape how children, youth, young adults, and the community develop.
Curriculum Developer Duties and Responsibilities
- Define course objectives
- Design content delivery and assessment methods
- Determine ways to integrate technology into the classroom
- Evaluate and revise existing curriculum as needed
- Adapt existing curriculum into digital formats
- Provide training materials or workshops to educators
Time, Tools, Location
- We work off Eastern Standard Time
- We do not have set hours per week.
- We work off weekly check-ins. We expect you as a volunteer to manage your hours to meet check-ins.
- All Volunteering positions will be held virtual (Zoom)
- This is a remote volunteer opportunity.
- Meaning you can be located anywhere in the United States provided you have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- This opportunity is flexible. However, we will work on the deadlines needed to ensure successful deadlines.
Preferred Qualifications and skills:
- Be willing to experiment, comfortable trying new things, and not afraid to fail and interested in HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ matters.
- Microsoft Office
- Time management, Interpersonal skills, Strong people skills., Organizational skills, Ability to meet deadlines, Ability to work independently.
- Strong written communication skills: ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Strong editing skills. Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1530 DeKalb Avenue NortheastAtlanta, GA 30307
June 12, 2022
- Public Advocacy