Social Media Volunteer for Non-Profit Theater
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Actors Theatre Workshop, Inc.
The Actors Theatre Workshop is an award-winning non-profit theatre, community center and educational institution that teaches innovative educational techniques and theatre principles to adults and children. Since 1990, ATW has flourished as an artistic leader in the field, producing award-winning educational programs and productions that develop individual potential, create tangible change and liberate the talents and abilities in people from all walks of life.
We are currently seeking an experienced social media savvy volunteer who can take our online presence to the next level. In this role, candidates will help optimize our social media and content strategy to increase followership and improve engagement across all of our social media platforms. Candidates should be self-motivated, personable, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Developing a weekly and monthly digital content calendar for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, working closely with other teams to create integrated messaging
- Working on the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Creating and distributing content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Engaging with our social media community
- Analyzing social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Doing Influencer Outreach
Expertise in the following is preferred:
- Facebook Analytics
- CMS systems, like Hootsuite
- Communications and writing skills
The Social Media volunteer will have the opportunity to be guided by ATW’s Director of Branding and Marketing. Together they will create a game plan to maximize traffic to all of ATW’s platforms and increase ATW’s general online presence. This is an excellent opportunity to help an established New York City arts institution while building valuable marketing skills for today’s digital world!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
145 W. 28th Street3rd FloorNew York, NY 10001
June 11, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME