ORGANIZATION: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BODHI DHARMA SOCIETY
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Receptionist: bilingual in English and Chinese; make calls; filing; etc.
- Requirements: computer skills, communications skills, 1-3 years of office experience, able to speak Cantonese/Mandarin/English fluently
- Hours:flexible; duration: keep as long as they are available
- Compensation: $100 for 1 month of service; free meditation classes
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BODHI DHARMA SOCIETY
919 HANSON CT, MILPITAS, CA 95035, US
Bodhi Meditation teaches people to live compassionately and peaceably, in harmony with all beings. Grandmaster JinBodhi helps people resolve their physical, mental and emotional suffering by teaching them Bodhi Meditation’s compassion-based, heart-centered techniques. Bodhi techniques are guided visualization-meditation practices. Thus, we visualize ourselves into an expansive state of being that allows us to connect with infinite Universal energy, thereby regaining body-mind health and happiness.
Bodhi Meditation advocates utilizing meditation to boost energy, inspire compassion, and relax body and mind to achieve lasting tranquility, good health and happiness. Meditation also helps us understand the Way of Nature. This understanding, when applied in daily life, aids in reducing stress and affliction. As such, we gain better interpersonal skills and live happier and more successful lives in our relationships and careers.
321 Divisadero StreetSan Francisco, CA 94117
December 23, 2022
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- on going. Contact Xin Lee 415-913-8854