DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Marketing Board Member (Unpaid-Volunteer)
ORGANIZATION: TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS Organization is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to ensuring that each organization recruits the board members it needs to ensure maximum impact. TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS Organization strives to support and promote excellence in board service and is the premier source of cutting-edge thinking and resources related to nonprofit board recruitment.
TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS Organization Board of Directors is composed of leaders from the nonprofit and for profit sector who are dedicated to the organization’s mission. As the preeminent educational
resource for nonprofit board recruitment, TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS Organization’s own board strives to be a model of governance performance.
Our board members champion the importance of exceptional board leadership and believe -
as we do - that each and every organization needs a strong and effective board to fully realize
its potential for good. In addition to the standard roles and responsibilities of a board member,
our board members are active advocates and ambassadors for the organization and are fully
engaged in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS Organization to advance its mission.
The core focus of the Board is to ensure that the organization is fiscally responsible, accountable and sustainable. In addition, all Board Members are expected to assist with fundraising to ensure successful operational performance through the leveraging of their network and contacts for the furthering of the organization's overall mission.
In addition to board responsibilities, the Marketing Committee Chair will lead and develop the marketing team. The chair will work in partnership with the board of directors and serve as liaison to the team assisting the organization to develop a brand strategy to generate awareness of TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS.
The Board Marketing Committee Chair will oversee the following:
● Strategic Leadership and Planning: Work in conjunction with the board and committee to develop a marketing strategy. Lead a collaborative team to ideate, prioritize, develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to create brand messaging and awareness, increase social media followers, and manage standards for compliance and operations for TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS.
● Development: Responsible for building a team to assist with the development and implementation of marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
● Implementation: Will lead and provide guidance of team to execute marketing campaigns by preparing marketing schedules, content, databases, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations/materials; updating calendars.
Our ideal board candidate is a person who is passionate about youth career development and is solution-focused, and a strategic executor.** This is a Volunteer Opportunity **
● Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
● Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
● Strength in shaping positive brand perceptions through brand character, voice and tone, visual expression and the overall experience to create brand advocates and grow organization.
● Adept at building trusting relationships while motivating / influencing others to adopt new best practices through fact-based analyses / discussion
● A proven track record of delivering marketing strategies and developing content strategies and collateral that delivers measurable results
● Excellent leadership and collaboration skills with experience growing and developing a team
● Board experience preferred
● Direct Leadership experience preferred
● Prior experience in nonprofit environment a plus
● Monthly board meetings (2 hours)
● Participate in committee meetings and related work (2-4 hours per month as determined by the committee)
● Identify, linking other individuals and resources; meeting with potential donors/funders (3 hours monthly)
● Attend TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS, INC. fundraising events and program functions (3-5 annually)
NOTE: This is your opportunity to inspire prospective board members to engage with your
organization and apply to serve on your board. We need your help to build an organization that you will be proud to be part of.
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
17 More opportunities with TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS1 Review
About TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
13557 HARTLE GROVES PL, CLERMONT, FL 34711, US
Charitable and donations to help with local and worldwide humanitarian struggling families battling with cancer with first hands on experience, financial stability and help the hunger and provide shelters. Also help change the way we think by supporting resources and healthy programs planning for families supporting their loved ones. charities, private foundations and worldwide and local operating foundations, like providing needs for families around the world.
TRUU is The Real Understanding of You with Inspirational, Aspirational, Expressing Love, to help strengthen milestones connection in building a relationship w/ our customers, families and rest of the world's local angel to gain fans w/ pride and passion from where they live. Be real in real time telling my story as a currently diagnosed Sarcoma cancer patient Fighting for my life Sarcoma Soft Tissue Cancer. And continuing to be courageous fighting for my life during this battle, is why we call it TRUU Collection Brand/ TRUU with the Roberts- TRUU, and raise funding to support and encouragement for families in a time of need to help them understand they are not alone. To find research on cancer for cure and receive charitable and donations to help bless a family for support.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 16, 2023
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- five to 10 hours per month
- Certification and can make profitable decisions.