Board Member - Atlanta, Georgia
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: I'RAISE GIRLS AND BOYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Board Member - Make a Difference as You Gain Experience
We seek very high-achieving college students and professionals to take a leadership role as part of our Board of Directors. You will take on a professional role.
Our Non-profit organization: The atmosphere is respectful, supportive, energetic, creative, and fun. We value brainstorming, initiative, sharing, and collaborating.
We are looking for individuals who come from one or multiple of the following field:
- Education ||Legal || Strategic Marketing - Public Relations - Brand Marketing || Program Development || Social Services || Non-Profit Management || Informational Technology || Finance Management || Accounting || Research and Policy || Youth Development || Community Outreach || Marketing Management || Human Resources Management || Event Planning || Elected Officials ||Development; Technical and creative writing, Grant writing; Proposals || Fundraising || Project Management || Social Work
We are looking for individuals in the following areas
- Atlanta, Georgia (Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cobb County)
- 10 openings left (New Board of Directors at Atlanta, Gerogia)
- 12+ hours per month for a minimum of 2 years commitment
- Email I'RAISE Human Resources Director at email@example.com with your resume.
- To learn about our non-profit organization, I'RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation, visit us at www.iraiseinc.org
- Please spread the word about our volunteer opportunities with friends, family members, and others.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Atlanta, GA 10027
June 10, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH