Ellwood Grounds Maintenance Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: National Park Service
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Ellwood Grounds Maintenance Volunteer:
(1) Mows and trims the grass surrounding Ellwood Manor.
(2) Trims hedges.
(3) Clears the property of leaves, limbs, brush, trash, and other debris.
(4) Maintains the walking trails located at Ellwood Manor.
(5) Maintains the fences; paints and makes repairs when necessary.
(6) Other routine grounds maintenance as determined by appointed park staff.
(7) Works with the Roads, Trails, & Grounds Supervisor to ensure work is in accordance with the park’s mission.
Start Date - 2022-06-08
End Date - 2023-06-07
Activities include: General Assistance
Hosts Housing Amenities: No Housing/Amenities Available
About National Park Service
1849 C Street NW, Washington, DC 20240, US
The National Park Service preserves unimpaired the natural and cultural resources and values of the National Park System for the enjoyment, education, and inspiration of this and future generations. The Park Service cooperates with partners to extend the benefits of natural and cultural resource conservation and outdoor recreation throughout this country and the world.
The U.S. National Park Service, www.nps.gov, cares for special places saved by the American people so that all may experience our heritage. We care for more than 400 national parks and help communities preserve their historic places and open spaces.
120 Chatham LnFredericksburg, VA 22405
June 5, 2023