Program Coordinator for NYC Non-Profit
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Moms for Moms NYC
Moms for Moms is looking for New York City based Volunteer Program Coordinator. Founded in 2014, we are a 501c3 nonprofit that supports single mothers in need by providing Postpartum and Newborn Care Packages filled with diapers, wipes, clothing, hygiene items and so much more. In this role, you would:
- Work under our Program Director
- Work with our community partners in the planning and assembling of the MfM care packages
- Assist with inventory tracking and deliveries at our Brooklyn office
- Prep for assemblies by organizing, unboxing inventory
- Work with volunteers
- Support the overall mission of the organization
The Program Coordinator is currently a part-time volunteer position with a commitment of 1-year.
If interested, please contact:
Danielle Krupa, Founder & Executive Director
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Brooklyn, NY 10013
June 8, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME