Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: PRISM FL, Inc
PRISM relies on the dedicated contributions of volunteers to further its initiatives. Part of this work is in the form of creating educational resources for LGBTQ+ youth and queer people of color. Writers take the necessary information and compose easily understood articles, social media captions, and other forms of written work. Writers do not receive a paycheck, but they do receive the satisfaction that they are helping an organization for LGBT youth. There is potential for a paid position in the future.
Writers have the following responsibilities:
- Research and gather information about proposed topics
- Convey educational topics in a well-formatted, easy-to-read manner
- Write a total of 4 social media captions or 2 articles per month
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain accuracy of information provided, both through peer-editing and continuous review of published resources.
While not required, it is preferred that Writers have prior exposure to information regarding one or more of the following:
- Sexual health
- LGBT issues
- Racial topics
- Black history/culture
- LatinX history/culture
- Asian history/culture
- LGBT history
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1232 Northwest 14th StreetBoca Raton, FL 33486
June 8, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity
- Public Advocacy