Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: PRISM FL, Inc
PRISM conducts many initiatives digitally, which makes building a solid brand image and marketing extremely important. Visual Designers work within the SMDCT to develop this brand image and keep PRISM looking flawless. Currently, this is an unpaid volunteer position.
What you get: An opportunity to make a difference in the LGBT community, improve your leadership skills, a chance to make an impact, a new experience to add to your resume.
- Create icons, backgrounds, social media posts, product designs, and other visuals for PRISM
- Maintain a consistent connection between managers to meet deadlines in a timely and effective manner
- Develop graphics in a manner consistent with PRISM's brand image
- Complete at least 4 social media designers per month
- Assist with the design of marketing material (e..g, printed flyers, internal documents) as needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and be able to provide a portfolio of prior work
- Exposure to LGBT issues, BIPOC and LatinX history, or sexual health
Volunteer Visual Designers are welcome to add anything they create for PRISM to their personal portfolios.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1232 Northwest 14th StreetBoca Raton, FL 33486
June 8, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK