9 people are interested
Relief Receptionist & Administrative Support
ORGANIZATION: ST AMBROSE HOUSING AID CENTER INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Relief Receptionist & Administrative Support Volunteer
The candidate will answer telephones, respond to general email & in-person inquiries, greet visitors and direct to appropriate staff for assistance. Provides basic clerical support as necessary.
- Courteously greeting visitors and directing visitors appropriately
- Operating switchboard and efficiently processing incoming & outgoing calls
- Assists with administrative tasks such as distributing mail, answering emails, and sending faxes
- Exceptional demeanor and positive attitude
- Customer service and multi-tasking
- Administrative knowledge
- Some experience performing reception duties helpful but not required
12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
We can offer some flexibility with shift start & end times; occasional ability to work a full day shift (6 hours) as needed desirable but not required
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ST AMBROSE HOUSING AID CENTER INC
321 E 25TH ST, BALTIMORE, MD 21218, US
The mission of St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center Inc., is to create and maintain equal housing opportunities for low- and moderate-income people, primarily in Baltimore City, and to encourage and support strong and diverse neighborhoods. St. Ambrose is a non-denominational 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.The mission of St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center Inc., is to create and maintain equal housing opportunities for low- and moderate-income people, primarily in Baltimore City, and to encourage and support strong and diverse neighborhoods. St. Ambrose is a non-denominational 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
St. Ambrose at a Glance
- Baltimore’s oldest non-profit housing provider with over 125,000 families served since 1968.
- Innovative and evolving programs that help 3,000 low- and moderate-income families each year:
- buy their first home
- share their home
- move from shelters to permanent housing
- obtain quality, affordable, rentals
- avoid loss of homeownership
- purchase a quality renovation at an affordable price
- A community-based nonprofit with a broad base of support from:
- committed and concerned individuals
- local corporations and financial institutions
- local and national foundations
- City of Baltimore
- State of Maryland
- federal government
- religious organizations
- community and civic organizations
- Innovative solutions to Baltimore’s housing issues:
- First HUD Asset Control Area manager
- Baltimore pilot program for Homeownership Preservation Effort, 1-888-995-HOPE
- Maryland’s only homesharing program
- Committed to strengthening and stabilizing Baltimore’s oldest neighborhoods
321 E. 25th StreetBaltimore, MD 21218
October 5, 2023
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 2 hours per day between 12PM - 2PM; occasional ability to provide full day coverage (7 hours) desirable but not required.
- Ideal volunteers could commit to a minimum schedule of 2 days per week.