7 people are interested
Bilingual Empowerment Center Receptionist Needed!!
ORGANIZATION: A Precious Child, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Volunteer Reports to: Empowerment Center Team.
Summary: The role of our Empowerment Center Receptionist is to create a welcoming atmosphere for our clients by providing a dignified and respectful experience through upholding A Precious Child's mission. This position will help greet families as they arrive for their shopping appointment, provide excellent customer service, answer general inquires, receive phone calls, make outgoing phone calls to clients about appointment reminders and helping with paperwork and ensuring clients have everything they need before seeing our Case Managers.
- Greet clients and visitors upon arrival.
- Assisting clients with paperwork and referring them to the next open Case Manager.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Make outgoing phone calls and appointment confirmation calls.
- Reply to voice messages.
- Scheduling appointments for current and new clients.
- Assisting with data entry.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying and scanning.
- Notify the Empowerment Center Coordinator of any potential safety hazards within the Empowerment Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer services skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and be able to multitask.
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately.
- Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, calculator, and photocopier.
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of A Precious Child clients, volunteers, partners, and donors.
Training & Supervision:
- Complete Volunteer Orientation with Volunteer Team.
- Complete Volunteer Waiver Form.
- Training will be provided by the Empowerment Center Coordinator.
- Schedules will be based upon the current needs in the Empowerment Center.
- Shifts are available Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM.
- We ask for a 6-moth commitment to an established schedule of once a week for three hours.
- Make a difference in a child's life by collaborating with our staff and volunteers.
- Be a part of an amazing volunteer team who are the core of our organization.
- Gain valuable work experience as part of a dynamic team.
- Gain clerical and customer service skills.
About A Precious Child, Inc.
557 Burbank Street, Unit E, Broomfield, CO 80020, US
A Precious Child, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides children in need with opportunities and resources to empower them to achieve their full potential. A Precious Child envisions a future where every child grows up to be a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community.
A Precious Child assists children and families facing difficult life challenges such as abuse and neglect, crisis situations, and poverty. We work with more than 300 agency partners throughout eight counties which include Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, and Weld Counties to identify children and families in the most need of our services. Our core initiatives help build the whole child, in addition to meeting basic human needs through our Resource Center and Boutiques (satellite resource centers), we also help children and their families navigate community resources.
We aim to bridge the gap in a child’s education so that they can become a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community as adults.
7051 W. 118th AvenueBroomfield, CO 80020
September 13, 2023
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training