Sit at the big table at Red Cross blood drives!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
BLOOD DONOR AMBASSADORS-- Only requires your welcoming smile!
Manage the registration sign-in desk at community blood drives, welcoming potential blood donors, thanking them, and making for a more positive experience for everybody involved! Once trained, you only sign up for drives in your neighborhood and on your schedule, with most Ambassadors helping one-or-two shifts per month, each shifts about 4-5 hours Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
Learn more at www.RedCross.org/volunteer or contact Ned Bloom, Volunteer Services by email Ned.Bloom@redcross.org or call/text 267-634-3766. Thank you!
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
Multiple locations Philadelphia, PA 19123
June 2, 2022
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 shifts/month, each about 4-5 hours. Always on your schedule and availability!