Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Trans Empowerment Project
We are looking for a Fundraising Coordinator to assist with fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and grow our community of donors. This role directly contributes to Trans Empowerment Project's mission to provide direct aid and other resources to folks in the trans community. *Queer and Trans People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply for this opportunity*
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with planning and management of TEP's fundraising initiatives
- Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors
- Help increase communications with supporters and current donors
- Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations
- Willingness to learn (or previous experience with) online tools used to engage members, donors, and corporate partners
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
P.O. Box 12233Jacksonville, NC 28546
June 1, 2022
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK